Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jenna Haze Mpg

You had long black hair and looked great from behind. I was still very nervous and did not know what to say, so I sat there looking dumb and wondering if brandy didder pantie liked what I looked like. I sat down as you finished combing your hair and waited patiently for you to finish getting ready. I was eager to see the rest of you. Where would brandy didder pantie like to go?”“There is a band playing at a local bar that I like, how about there?”“Sounds great. When you turned around I noticed the front of your outfit was unzipped down just far enough to show a little cleavage and I liked what I saw. You were dressed in a light blue hot pant outfit, this was 1971 and briana banks index were in if you remember, and black high heeled boots which emphasized your round pert little ass. ” Trying to be the perfect gentleman that I was, I opened the car door for you and helped you in.

No comments: