Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Anothersite Nextdoornikki

Maarten is a spread out country, and a wonderful place to be. The elevator opened right into the unit, there was no entryway. As much as I loved the Caribbean, and had been to many of its islands, I was also looking 720 daisy pic an island to call my vacation spot. I figured a few drinks, light dinner, then hit the bars for real. But Daniel, the assistant manager, was necessary because the Penthouse required a special key for the elevator. Like women, stop looking around and start enjoying one more fully. 720 daisy pic called my friends and found out teens pussy videos drinking schedule for the night, told them I'd catch up to them later, then followed Daniel out the door. As the doors opened I understood why. The sun had already set, a cruise ship was steaming into port, and the stars were lighting up the Caribbean sky.

No comments: